Free BJR article: AI: The Main Worries
As part of your involvement in the British Institute of Radiology World Partner Network you have free access to the following recorded webinar:
Dr Nicola Strickland, Consultant Radiologist
Consultant Radiologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London.
- Is the AI that is being developed really addressing clinically relevant issues? What sort of clinical problems would it be most useful for AI to tackle?
- There is a risk that financial and workforce pressures will drive the premature introduction of AI into clinical practice. How can radiologists be empowered to assess AI products that they may be asked to start using, to determine for themselves whether they are accurate and safe?
- What sort of regulation of AI software is currently in place, nationally and internationally, and is this sufficient?
- Do AI researchers have access to the vast amounts of good quality, standardised, curated, anonymised data that are needed to train, validate and test AI algorithms properly?
To access please follow these four simple steps:
1. Click on the link above
2. Register and set up a password. (If you are already registered, log in with your email address and password).
3. Follow the instructions to access the resource
4. Read your free resource!
This resource will be available to you until 19 December 2019.
The BIR World Partner Network Scheme