ARRS - 4月份AJR Articles 線上閱讀
Dear CTSR Members:
Below is important global partnership information from the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) for you.
AJR Articles for CTSR Members
ARRS has made these AJR articles freely available to CTSR members through mid-July 2019:
A Systematic Review of the Existing Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data System Version 2 (PI-RADSv2) Literature and Subset Meta-Analysis of PI-RADSv2 Categories Stratified by Gleason Scores
Diagnostic Accuracy of Dual-Energy CT for Evaluation of Renal Masses: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Overstated Harms of Breast Cancer Screening? A Large Outcomes Analysis of Complications Associated With 9-Gauge Stereotactic Vacuum-Assisted Breast Biopsy
ARRS 2019 Meeting Registration Available Online Until May 10
CTSR members receive a discount when registering online for the ARRS 2019 Virtual Meeting or the ARRS 2019 Annual Meeting in Honolulu in recognition of the Asian Global Exchange. Registration includes access to on-demand recordings of every lecture with the option to view and claim credit until August.
Learn more about the 2019 Meeting and Asian Global Exchange at: https://www.arrs.org/am19
NEW AJR Podcasts
The AJR is offering a podcast pilot series focused on musculoskeletal imaging. Below are available episodes. Learn more at: https://www.arrs.org/ajrpodcasts
- Naviculocuneiform and Second and Third Tarsometatarsal Articulations: Underappreciated Normal Anatomy and How It May Affect Fluoroscopy-Guided Injections
- Imaging Quantification of Glenoid Bone Loss in Patients With Glenohumeral Instability
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Insertional Injuries in Pediatric Overhead Athletes: Are MRI Findings Predictive of Symptoms or Need for Surgery?
- The Relevance of Ulnar-Sided Contrast Extravasation During Radiocarpal Joint Wrist Arthrography
- MR Arthrogram Features That Can Be Used to Distinguish Between True Inferior Glenohumeral Ligament Complex Tears and Iatrogenic Extravasation
- Factors Predicting Positive Culture in CT-Guided Bone Biopsy Performed for Suspected Osteomyelitis
- Supraspinatus Myotendinous Junction Injuries: MRI Findings and Prevalence
CTSR Members are Invited to Join ARRS
Through this global partnership ARRS is pleased to offer complimentary online membership for radiology residents in a training program and for radiologists in fellowship training. ARRS also offers a significant discount on ARRS online membership for CTSR members in active practice in Taiwan. Please follow the steps below in order to become an ARRS member:
- Apply online at https://cf.arrs.org/Membership/apply/apply.cfm
- Use the Promotional Code indicated in the box below based on your selected ARRS Membership Category.
ARRS Membership Category
ARRS Membership Description
ARRS Promotional Code for
Complimentary online membership for CTSR members in: 1) a radiology residency training program or 2) a radiology fellowship training program
Promotional Code: CTSRTRN
Reduced online membership rate for CTSR practicing radiologists in Taiwan
Promotional Code: CTSRMEM
- Complete the membership form at https://cf.arrs.org/Membership/apply/apply.cfm in order to receive the complimentary or reduced membership fee.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.